We are excited to welcome you to New Student Orientation at the University of Arkansas!
Orientation is more than just academic advising and class registration. It's your official introduction to the U of A. Have fun, learn about campus, and get acquainted with your new home.
- Discover different campus services and resources like academic support, dining options, living on campus, health services, safety, and the best ways to get involved.
- Learn about your college and major.
- New freshmen and transfer freshmen will be introduced to an academic advisor in order to create an academic plan and register for classes. *Transfer students find your academic advisor and make an appointment before your orientation session.
- If attending an on-campus session, get your student ID card made at the Campus Card Office located in room 427 in the Arkansas Union. You will need to bring a government issued photo ID.
- At on-campus sessions, meet other new students with similar majors and get to know upperclassmen who have great tips for getting started at the University of Arkansas.
- Have the chance to enjoy an evening program packed with food, activities, prizes, and fun.
- Find out what makes the University of Arkansas unique.