- Send final high school transcripts to Office of Admissions, 232 Silas Hunt Hall, 1
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- Send final college transcripts to Registrar's Office, 141 Uptown East, 1 University
of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- Review tuition information and payment plans.
- Submit your ID card information and photo (more information on photo requirements)
- Contact the Center for Educational Access if you need to arrange academic accommodations for the coming semester.
- Purchase your parking permit (starting July 27).
- Purchase your Razorback Athletics Access Pass and Collegiate Membership.
- Review the Housing guidelines, if living on campus.
- Learn about freshman commuter resources, if living off-campus.
- Learn about your meal plan.
- Buy your textbooks:
- Review technology recommendations for your academic college.
- Become familiar with campus and the ways to get involved.
- Learn more about national and international scholarships, research, and study abroad funding opportunities through the Office of Nationally Competitive Awards.
- If enrolling for the Fall term:
2020 Presentations and Files
Academic Resources & Support
Living & Dining on Campus
Colleges & Schools