Advising & Enrollment
All students will meet with advisors within their college program after the college meeting during the on-campus orientation. Through this advising time, students will learn how to navigate the enrollment process, ask questions of advisors, and complete their fall semester registration.
College Advising Information
To make the best use of your advising session, it is essential to review your academic college's advising page. Each college has their own forms and processes, and these pages will help you navigate those steps.
- Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
- Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- J. William Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- College of Education and Health Professions
- College of Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Studies (for students majoring in Data Science)