Welcome New Students!
We are excited to welcome you to new student orientation at the University of Arkansas!
Orientation is more than just academic advising and class registration. It's your official introduction to the U of A. Have fun, meet new people, learn about campus, and get aquainted with your new home.
- Discover different campus services and resources like academic support, dining options, living on campus, health services, safety, and the best ways to get involved and enjoy your time here.
- Meet other new students with similar majors and get to know upperclassmen that have great tips for getting started at the University of Arkansas.
- Have the chance to enjoy an evening program packed with food, activities, prizes, and fun.
- Learn about your college and major.
- Be introduced to an academic advisor in order to create an academic plan and register for classes.
- Find out what makes the University of Arkansas unique.
2014 Orientation Sessions
|Summer Honors 2-Day Orientation Sessions|
|May 27-28||May 28-29|
|Summer Traditional 2-Day Orientation Sessions|
|May 29-30*||June 9-10||June 10-11|
|June 11-12||June 12-13||June 16-17|
|June 17-18||June 18-19||June 19-20|
|Summer Traditional 1-Day Orientation Sessions|
|June 23||June 24||June 25|
|June 26||June 27|
* ARSC and ENGR students must be honors eligible to attend this session
Digital Preview Book
Want to know more information about your orientation session before you arrive on campus? Check out our digital preview book where you can see a sample schedule, find out what to bring, and learn what you should do before you arrive on campus.
You may also want to download the PDF.