In order to prepare for a successful orientation experience and start of the academic year, New Student Orientation has compiled a list of tasks to review and complete. Please note that some of the tasks below are required before a student can enroll in classes, whereas others are strongly recommended before attending orientation. For a list of required items, please log into your New Student Center using the email address used to submit your application for admission.
Prepare to be a Razorback
- Submit your records of your two MMR immunization records to the Pat Walker Health
- in person during orientation, or
- via fax to 479-575-7789, or
- via email to email@example.com
The latest information on the University's response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
- Submit your final high school transcript and final ACT/SAT scores to the Office of
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- via electronic filing service, or
- by mail to
232 Silas Hunt Hall
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Submit your final dual/concurrent enrollment transcript and/or AP/IB test credit to the Registrar's Office.
After Attending Orientation
Now it's time to prepare for the start of the school year! The following items are encouraged for all students to complete ahead of arriving on campus in August.
- Should you have questions or concerns regarding your class schedule, or wish to change your major, reach out to your academic college's advising office for assistance.
- Sign the FERPA Third Party Agreement to grant your parents or guardians access to your student account information, should you wish for it to be available to them. Once complete, you will also need to assign an Authorized User so they can create an account in UAConnect.
- Review your parking permit options by logging in to the parking portal. Parking passes are available for purchase starting August 1. Parking tags are digitally verified by license plate (no stickers or hang tags) and your purchase is official upon email receipt. Please note, for Resident Reserved or Garage parking passes, students will receive an email to their UARK account if they qualify for one of these passes based on housing contract date.
- Bookmark movein.uark.edu for more information regarding how to prepare for moving into your residence hall. More information regarding move-in times will be available in the Housing Portal on June 7.
- Register for HogSync to start connecting with Registered Student Organizations.
- Explore the Tech Store to learn about your academic college's recommendations for hardware and software.
- Purchase the All-Access Student Athletic Pass for tickets to every home football, men's basketball, and baseball game for the year. Every other sport is free just by being enrolled at the U of A!
- Look ahead to A-Week and Welcome Weeks events.
- Confirm your meal plan. You have until the 11th day of classes each term to adjust your meal plan up or down. More information regarding plans and dining locations can be found at Dine on Campus.
Reach out to the Office of New Student Orientation at 479-575-4200 or email@example.com with any additional questions as you prepare for your first semester!