In order to prepare for a successful orientation experience and start of the academic year, New Student Orientation has compiled a list of tasks to review and complete. Please note that some of the tasks below are required before a student can enroll in classes, whereas others are strongly recommended before attending orientation. For a list of required items, please log into your New Student Center using the email address used to submit your application for admission.
Prepare to be a Razorback
- Submit your records of your two MMR immunization records to the Pat Walker Health
- in person during orientation, or
- via fax to 479-575-7789, or
- via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Records can be obtained from a private physician’s office, high school transcripts,
or the Arkansas Department of Health immunization database (Arkansas high school students
only). Failure to submit your records before attempting to enroll in classes can delay
The latest information on the University's response to COVID-19 is available on the University's COVID-19 site.
- Submit your final high school transcript and final ACT/SAT scores to the Office of
- via email to email@example.com, or
- via electronic filing service, or
- by mail to
232 Silas Hunt Hall
1 University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701
The Office of Admissions requires final test scores for course placement by May 1.
- Submit your final dual/concurrent enrollment transcript and/or AP/IB test credit to the Registrar's Office.
After Attending Orientation
Now it's time to prepare for the start of the school year! The following items are encouraged for all students to complete ahead of arriving on campus in August.
- If you have questions regarding your class schedule or wish to change your major, reach out to your academic college's advising office for assistance.
- Sign the FERPA Third Party Agreement to grant your parents or guardians access to your student account information, if you would like it to be available to them. You will also need to assign an Authorized User so they can create an account in UAConnect.
- Review your parking permit options by logging in to the parking portal. Parking passes are typically available for purchase starting August 1. Parking tags are digitally verified by license plate (no stickers or hang tags) and your purchase is official upon email receipt. Please note, for Resident Reserved or Garage parking passes, students will receive an email to their UARK account if they qualify for one of these passes based on housing contract date.
- Bookmark movein.uark.edu for more information regarding moving into your residence hall. More information regarding move-in times will be available in the Housing Portal in early June.
- Register for HogSync to start connecting with Registered Student Organizations.
- Explore the Tech Store to learn about your academic college's recommendations for hardware and software.
- Purchase the All-Access Student Athletic Pass for tickets to every home football, men's basketball, and baseball game for the year. Every other sport is free just by being enrolled at the U of A!
- Look ahead to A-Week and Welcome Weeks events.
- Confirm your meal plan. You have until the 11th day of classes each term to adjust your meal plan up or down. More information regarding plans and dining locations can be found at Dine on Campus.