Now it's time to prepare for the start of the school year! You are encouraged to complete the following items prior to arriving on campus in August.
- If you have questions regarding your class schedule or wish to change your major, reach out to your academic college's advising office for assistance.
- Sign the FERPA Third Party Agreement to grant your parents or guardians access to your student account information, if you would like it to be available to them. You will also need to assign an Authorized User so they can create an account in UAConnect.
- Review your parking permit options by logging in to the parking portal. General student parking permits are available for purchase starting July 25. Parking permits are digitally verified by license plate (no stickers or hang tags), and your purchase is official upon email receipt. Please note, for Resident Reserved or Garage parking passes, students will receive an email to their UARK account if they qualify for one of these passes based on housing contract date.
- Bookmark movein.uark.edu for more information regarding moving into your residence hall. Students are eligible to select a move-in date in the Housing Portal starting June 7.
- Register for HogSync to start connecting with Registered Student Organizations.
- Explore the Tech Store to learn about your academic college's recommendations for hardware and software.
- Purchase the All-Access Student Athletic Pass for tickets to every home football, men's basketball, and baseball game for the year. Every other sport is free just by being enrolled at the U of A!
- Look ahead to A-Week and Welcome Weeks events.
- Confirm your meal plan. You have until the 11th day of classes each term to adjust your meal plan up or down. More information regarding plans and dining locations can be found at Dine on Campus.